The CCUA Annual Conference is the second main event which provides an impressive forum for debate and evaluation. This event provides all our members with the unique opportunity to network directly with senior MoJ and HMCTS Officials. The Conference is traditionally attended by high profile speakers.
Annual Conference 2019
Our Programme is orientated around giving you maximum value and insight from leading figures in our industry, answering your questions on key topics, and connecting you directly with senior professionals in your sector.
Industry Professionals attending and featuring in our Annual Conference 2019 titled, "Access to Justice- Fact or Fiction?" are;
- Carmen Zabarauckas, Chief Executive Officer of Office of Attorney General, (BC) Canada
- Shannon Salter Chair of the Civil Resolution Tribunal of (BC) Canada
- Master Victoria Macleod
- Susan Acland-Hood, Chief Executive Officer, Her Majesty’s Courts & Tribunal Service
- Andrew Wilson Chair of the High Court Enforcement Officers Association (HCEOA)
- Matthew Richardson – Henderson Chambers
- Lucy McCormick – Henderson Chambers
Further speakers and panel members are waiting to be confirmed.
Open to members and non members alike, you can book and pay for your tickets through the link below.
As a non-for-profit, we accept sponsorship of all our Conference activities in return for quality exposure to our specific audience, who may require professional services you provide. If you would like to become a selected sponsor the 2019 Annual Conference, please email Claire here.