Without question, it is the people behind the CCUA – with their extensive expertise, valuable contacts and commitment to improving the court service – who have made the CCUA the powerful lobbying organisation it is today. It is noteworthy that everyone listed donate their respective time voluntarily.
The CCUA’s national council consists of:
- Lord David Hacking, President
- Amir Ali, Chair
- Ron Lack, Treasurer
- Kat Quinton, Secretary
- Tamsin Cooper, Chair Northern Region
- Tony Whitman, Chair Greater London and South East Region
- Anthony Sharp, Chair Central Region
- Stephen Southwood-Evans, Chair South West Region
- Robert Marr, Chair Legal & Technical Committee
- Rob Thompson, Chair Policy & Reform
- Lisa Keating, Chair CCBC User Group - Co-opted member of Council
- Harvey White, Honorary Member
The Association has three Honorary Vice Presidents called Lord Temple-Morris, Jeremy Sutcliffe and Brian Havercroft.