For individuals and businesses on their own, trying to improve procedures specified by the government is a significant challenge, which is where the CCUA can help. As the only organisation focussed solely on litigation matters within the creditor sector, the CCUA exists to bring together court users, provide a framework for debate and bring its members’ concerns to the attention of the court system.
Membership benefits include:
- Receive court user developments and updates when they are released.
- Visibility of new consultations issued by government that affect your work with the courts.
- Have your say on those consultations.
- Share your experiences with us to help improve the court service.
- Attend regional meetings, workshops and events.
- Priority access to our annual conference and house of lords dinner.
- Meet MoJ/HMCTS decision makers.
- Access to four regional networking groups.
- Online portal access for keeping up to date with consultations.
- Membership of LinkedIn Members Group.
The CCUA represent a wide range of court users with a single common interest: the continued efficient operation and improvement of the Civil Courts in England and Wales. These members include banks, building societies, debt collection companies, finance houses, sole legal practitioners and law firms and many other ancillary businesses.
There are three levels of CCUA membership:
Level 1: Large or multi-centre organisations and publicly quoted limited companies
Level 2: Multi-staff organisations and other limited companies
Level 3: Sole traders, consultants and individuals who fall outside Level 1 and Level 2
Make your application for membership online here.